Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Brooke's Mother's Day Tea

 
I was invited to Brooke's class for their annual Mother's Day Tea.  She wore her pretty Easter dress and was very excited to have mommy at school with her. 


It's me! Can you see the resemblance?? :) I love her drawings of people.  And, her questions were pretty right on!  I'm so glad she thinks I'm good at making bacon. 


 
The kids sang an adorable song for their mommies.  They were so stinking cute!!
 
After the song, we split into small groups and read books, made a necklace and had yummy snacks!  What a great Mother's Day Tea with my sweet girl!

 
** If you look closely at the heart you can see Brooke's fingerprint and my fingerprint.  The teachers let the hearts dry and made them into necklaces for us.  ADORABLE!
 

No comments: