Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Brooke's Special Weekend (Part 2)

 
On Friday night we went out to dinner at a cute little restaurant that I can't remember the name of.  I do remember that there were all kinds of crazy things hanging on the walls and ceiling.  I spy kept us very busy while we waited for our food. 


 
On Saturday morning we headed to Grant's Farm.  I had been here when I was little, but don't really remember going.  I loved it!  It was about 100 degrees which made for a very hot trip to a farm, but we all had a great time.  I can't wait to take Hadley and Kami with us.


 

 
Brooke and Daddy ready to feed the goats.  This was quite an experience.  You paid for a bottle of milk and were able to feed the little baby goats.  You were welcome to go into the pen, but I would not recommend it! 
 
This poor guy is trying to get out and the goats have the gate blocked!  It was super difficult for anybody to get in or out, so we stayed outside where it was safe.  We saw a poor little boy get almost trampled by the goats.  I was scared to go in their myself, let alone my little child!

 The goats definitely loved the bottles!
 


 


 


 


 


 


  

 After we cooled off for a bit at the hotel, we headed out for a bite to eat and ended up at a state park where we found this little pond.  Brooke loved trying to catch the little minnows and skipping rocks.

 
 
 
All clean and ready for bed.  Unfortunately, Brooke came down with a little bug on Sunday morning so our trip home wasn't so fun.  Hadley had also been sick both Friday and Saturday nights too.  Silly germs! 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lose the towel sweetie let me see your bald p--y